Photo Recovery from Samsung Galaxy s3
"Does anyone know how to perform photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy S3? Sometime ago, I accidentally deleted unwanted photos from my Samsung Galaxy S3 but along with that some of my precious pictures got deleted and some are missing from it. Actually, I don't know the exact reason behind loss of my pictures from Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried almost all techniques to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone but failed! Can anyone please suggest me how to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone?"
Most of you might be facing the same photo loss scenarios. If you are in the same situation then go through this article as this article provides you complete info on photo loss scenarios and how to come out of this loss i.e., how to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S3.
Samsung is one of the best Smartphone developed and manufactured by Samsung Electronics. Samsung Galaxy has so many series such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and many more. Samsung Galaxy S3 is among one of the best advanced featured phones that runs on Android Operating system. If you want to perform photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy S3, then you need best Galaxy s3 photo recovery tool. Samsung Camera Recovery is one of the best Tool, which is widely used by experts to perform photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy S3. Apart from this, you can also use this software to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 internal memory within couple of minutes. For more info, refer this link: http://www.samsungcamerarecovery.net/ Galaxy-s4-internal-memory.html.
Reasons for deletion or loss of Photos from Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Accidental Deletion: If you click on "Delete All" option in hurry instead of using some other option on your Samsung Galaxy S3 then you may end up in deletion of all your pictures from Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Abrupt removal of SD card: Generally, you store all your memorable photos in SD card of Samsung Galaxy S3. Improper handling or abrupt removal of SD card while working on Samsung Galaxy S3 can corrupt the file system of SD card thus making all your data inaccessible.
- Interruption during file transfer: If your file transfer process gets interrupted due to low battery condition, abruptly removal of USB cable, etc. then also it may cause severe damage to your Samsung Galaxy S3 and results in deletion of your memorable photos from it.
- Virus Attack/Malfunction: If your Samsung Galaxy S3 is infected by virus when you connect it to virus infected computers or insert virus infected SD card into it then you may end up in deletion of precious photos from it.
- Corrupted SD card: If your SD card gets corrupted due to some known and unknown reasons then it leads to the inaccessibility of photos including other files from Samsung Galaxy S3 SD card.
Noticeable features of Samsung Camera Recovery Software
- It is one of the most recommended utility, which can easily perform Samsung Galaxy S3 photo recovery.
- Using this highly rated application, you can recover deleted PNG files, JPG, PSD, JPEG, TIF and other format of image files.
- This software has advanced algorithm that helps you to scan the SD card quickly and has the ability to create SD card duplicate image to perform photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy S3 in an efficient way.
- It can also retrieve data like memorable photos, videos clips etc. from improperly mounted SD cards.
- It also gives you an option to preview recovered photos, which definitely help you to evaluate the overall performance of this tool.
- It has an ability to recover photos from Samsung SD Card of all the popular brands.
Steps to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S3:
Step 1 – Download and install the demo versions of Samsung Recovery Software in your PC to restore photos from Samsung Galaxy S3.
Step 2 – Select “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” from the window to retrieve photo from Samsung Galaxy S3.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step 3 – Select your Samsung Galaxy S3 from which you want to recover photos and click on “Next” Option.
Fig 2 : Select the Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone
Step 4 - After recovery process, you can easily preview your recovered photos by clicking “Preview” button. Save the file on desired location. (You cannot save the file if you are using the demo version)
Fig 3 : Preview Option